Apartment at Playacar |3Bdrm|4&2halfBthr|Private roof top & pool|Gym|Jungle pool|(UMA) Playacar Fase 2 (Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, MX - 77717) Built
A lifestyle that shapes technology, health and wellness, safety, design and quality in all its spaces. It is a unique concept, designed especially for families who enjoy contact with nature and the outdoors. A private residential project, located in the Playacar Phase II subdivision in Playa del Carmen. Its exclusive and natural environment is the ideal setting for the variety of proposals and activities that the region offers.
The development has the best golf course in Playa del Carmen, as well as a beautiful beach of crystal clear waters and white sand beach just 400 meters away, which allows residents and visitors to enjoy experiences such as kite surfing, snorkeling, swimming and the wonderful Mexican Caribbean sun.
In the area you will find the archaeological ruins of Xaman-Ha, a group of crumbling stone buildings used by the Mayas in the 16th century.
Residential project of 3 levels, with 38 apartments of 3 bedrooms plus maid's room, with sizes from 237 m2 to 547 m2, all with large terraces. 547 m2, all with spacious terraces. The development enjoys a privileged location, as it is only 400 meters from the beach and very close to Playa del Carmen's 5th Avenue.
- Roof top deck overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Jungle pool.
- High performance and free weight gymnasium.
- Subway parking with 2 or 3 spaces per apartment.
- Emergency button in each apartment with automatic door lock opening
- Storage room for each apartment.
- Garbage bin on each floor of the condominium.
- Separation of organic garbage for compost production.
- Security access and common areas with QR code.
- Drinking water.
- Rainwater recycling.
- Children's toy library.
- Business center.
- Car wash including tire inflation valve.
- Charger for electric cars.
- First aid station in each apartment.
- WiFi connection in all areas of the condominium.
- Doctor available 24 hours a day for telephone and in-home and telephone assistance.
For the development, environmental protection is very important, since it contributes to social and economic development, taking care of the consumption of renewable energies.
- Wastewater treatment for use in garden irrigation.
- Reverse osmosis system to make domestic water potable for use in taps and showers.
- Rainwater harvesting for bathrooms.
- Thermal sealing, hermetically sealed doors and windows and specially treated glass.
- Waste sorting and composting of organic waste for use as fertilizer.