TULUM APARTMENT ONLY DEVELOPMENT WITH HOME OFFICE IN ROOF TOP Tulum ( Quintana Roo, MX - 77760) Built
"Tulum is and will continue to be the most visited Mexican tourist destination by foreign tourists, the Mexican IBIZA."
It is expected that with the start of Tulum's high season (Nov-Feb) the arrival of foreign tourism will cause a worldwide BOOM, as it is the tourist destination that will house all those who did not take their vacations due to social confinement.
A significant increase in the demand for apartments for purchase and long-term rental by international tourism is analyzed.
Prices have remained in the market, but the capital gain estimated for spring 2021 will be significantly higher than in the last 3 previous years.
“It will be analyzed that Tulum continues to consolidate itself as one of the most important cities at the national level both for tourism [...] and for those who are looking for a second residence to vacation, or change their lifestyle that allows them to be in contact with nature ”.
Located in the area of ??La Veleta, Tulum, QR.
• On the only avenue in Tulum with two lanes in each direction, a median and that ends at the sea.
• 300 meters from the entrance to Holistiika, an exclusive area for spiritual recreation and connection with your senses.
• Only 8 units of average 80m2 with 2 bedrooms
• 100% finished with furniture and appliances
• Once finished and delivered, the development will be operated for vacation rentals or long-term rentals by our LockeyPM brand, expecting to have a ROI in dollars of 9% annual
The units have been designed to optimize life within them, giving the right spaces in terms of comfort, design and harmony, combining the finishes and color palette in a habitability solution that relaxes the senses and allows you to experiment the feeling of being in the middle of the jungle but with the comfort of the city.
4 STORY BUILDING:
PB: UNIT 1 AND 2
FLOOR 1: UNIT 3,4 AND 5
FLOOR 2: UNIT 6,7 AND 8
- "Tulum is and will continue to be the most visited Mexican tourist destination by foreign tourists, the Mexican IBIZA."
- "Why work in the city, if you can do it letting yourself be caressed by the sea breeze" -
- Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Island
- Built Up
- Central Air
- Swimming Pool
- Central Elevator
- Controlled Access
- Covered Parking